An Investment Firm located at The Campus in Bryanston, Johannesburg is looking for an Executive PA to join their dynamic and growing team.
Duties of the Executive Personal Assistant include:
- Handling Diaries, Travel management and administration thereto, Setup of all Meetings, taking minutes of meetings, Preparing Meeting packs, setting, and providing reminders for Directors.
- Assisting directors with any admin-related requests in terms of personal filing.
- Setting up meetings and liaising with clients provided by the director which includes all forms of communication including social media.
- Manage a director’s social media
- Attend meetings to take minutes whenever requested.
- Any admin activities required by the director that the director believes will give them more time, this can include general or personal admin as well.
- Working on budgets and forecasts, needs to be strong with excel and numbers.
- Handling calls and sending emails to clients, suppliers, and related for the Company and Group. 8.
- Handling physical and digital filing, systems, and all databases when required for the back office.
- Assistance with Secretarial and Compliance in relation to clients on-boarding, ongoing regular compliance, assistance with client portfolio reviews and all matters related thereto.
- Meet and interact with all stakeholders of the company. This includes clients, suppliers, partners etc.
- This also includes picking up and dropping off documents from clients and any related client interactions.
- Assisting with Event Management.
- Any other reasonable request of Directors or Management.
- Make the Directors life easier and provide him more time.
Skills and Experience of the Executive Personal Assistant:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Executive PA Role. Experience in the Investment Industry will be an advantage.
- BCom Degree is essential or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint