FlySafair – Kempton Park, Gauteng
Full-Time | Cleaning
- Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has a vacancy for a Cleaner at our Head Office in Bonaero Park.
- The successful applicant will report to the Manager: Facilities.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner;
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery;
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies;
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card;
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Following instructions & procedures;
- Act with integrity and professionalism;
- Ability to work alone without supervision;
- Adequate Friendliness;
- Good communication skills;
- Immaculate time keeping.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc);
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special cleaning tasks;
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs;
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff;
- Follow all health and safety regulations;
- Assist with Ad Hoc duties as required.
- All external applicants, please apply via our website: www.FlySafair.co.za;
- No external email applications will be accepted;
- Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful;
- Reference number- JHB000583.
- Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are underrepresented.
- For more information please contact: Ndileka Magula